A snow-white dress for a real princess in a rare design - with pipes forming wonderful voluminous folds-waves. The dress is made of the stunning beauty of French guipure with sequins. The top has a stylish bateau neckline in front, decorated with graceful scallops, and at the back, there is a deep V-neck with rounded edges. The A-line skirt is completed with a royal train. On the bodice, at the front, and at the bottom there are beautiful lace appliques, additionally decorated with pearls. There is a decorated belt at the waist. The highlight of the outfit is two bows on the hangers and one, very large, on the back of the belt.
Please take the measurements before ordering to ensure the correct size.
– please note that monitors displays colors differently and the color of an item may vary slightly from the above images.
– lace pattern may differ slightly from that shown in photo.
– please allow 1-3cm (0.4 – 1.2”) differs due to manual measurement
– usually we use a crinoline to give aditional fulness on the dress, crinoline is not included in complect.
– If your chest circumference is more than 72 cm (28 inch) or the length of the armpit to the floor is more than 110 cm (43 inch), the dress cost will be more, you can check the exact cost with our managers.
– Any dress can be ordered without a train