Terms and conditions (contract-offer)
This website is operated by "Alexandrina®" Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to "Alexandrina". "Alexandrina" offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Shipping and Delivery
– WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
– Regular International Shipping- 30-45 business days depends on a country
– Expedited shipping (Europe- 6-12 days
All others- up to 10-20 days)
– All Duty and Tax are paid by the recipient
– The actual cost of delivery may differ from the initial cost indicated on our website. The actual cost is calculated based upon the weight and volume of the parcel ready to be shipped. If the actual cost is higher than the initial one the client pays the difference or may choose another delivery option.
After ordering, we will contact you and coordinate all the details, after which we will send you an invoice or payment details
Change and Return
To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached and in it’s original packaging, including all items you got as a gift, if applicable.
To complete your refund, we require an official Cancellation, Return, Exchange request to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send your purchase back without prior notification.
– You may return ordered items in original conditions, unweared with all tags within 14 days upon receipt.
– You are responsible for the shipping cost back to us.
– Please note, all custom orders don't to be refunded
– Wholesale orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
– After we have inspected your returned package and if all the requirements are met you would be getting the refund immediately.
– Please send us the tracking number of the returned item. We cannot accept your Return or Exchange Request without the tracking number.
– All shipping fees (including the return of goods) are paid by the buyer
– Shipping cost is not refundable. Deduction of 50% of the paid amount for the dress
– In case of cancellation of the custom pre-order for production later than 24 hours from the moment of payment, only the shipping cost and 40% of the cost of the dress (s) will be returned
– "Alexandrina" shall not be liable for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the contract (and / or the contract-offer on this website), if it proves that their proper fulfillment has become impossible due to the action of extraordinary circumstances that arose after the conclusion of the contract and unavoidable under the given conditions (force majeure): natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, etc.), accidents and catastrophes, epidemics, wars and hostilities, civil unrest, strikes, terrorist acts, actions (decisions) of state and local authorities aimed at restriction of supplies, free movement of goods and/or labor, closure of borders, etc.