An aristocratic outfit for a Princess with a very beautiful cape in the style of a dress. Delicate floral guipure with sequins adorns the corset and sleeves of the outfit. The collar and the deep V-shaped neckline on the back are hand-embroidered with faceted stones and shiny beads. French lace with golden butterflies descends from the corset to the skirt. The long satin skirt is covered with a layer of milky tulle, making the skirt more delicate. An elegant cape with a peplum is tied in front with a large satin bow. The wavy edges of the peplum and the hem of the cape are decorated with lace-like on the corset of the dress.
Cape for the dress is sold separately, the cost of the cape is $ 65 if you buy with the dress, the price of the cape separately $ 95
Please take the measurements before ordering to ensure the correct size.
– please note that monitors displays colors differently and the color of an item may vary slightly from the above images.
– lace pattern may differ slightly from that shown in photo.
– please allow 1-3cm (0.4 – 1.2”) differs due to manual measurement
– usually we use a crinoline to give aditional fulness on the dress, crinoline is not included in complect.
– If your chest circumference is more than 72 cm (28 inch) or the length of the armpit to the floor is more than 110 cm (43 inch), the dress cost will be more, you can check the exact cost with our managers.
– Any dress can be ordered without a train