An original design satin dresses for a young princess in a delicate pastel shade, against which graceful snow-white French lace looks even more elegant. The bodice of the dress is closed in front, has a bateau neckline, manually sheathed with a row of pearls. The back of the dress is deeply open, but the neckline is covered with three satin stripes with strict bows. The line of the belt, coat hanger, and framing of the back are decorated with lace guipure stripe. The beautiful pattern is complemented by embroidery with shimmering sequins and pearl flowers. The A-line skirt is gathered into large counter pleats at the waist and complemented by an elegant train.
Please take the measurements before ordering to ensure the correct size.
– please note that monitors displays colors differently and the color of an item may vary slightly from the above images.
– lace pattern may differ slightly from that shown in photo.
– please allow 1-3cm (0.4 – 1.2”) differs due to manual measurement
– usually we use a crinoline to give aditional fulness on the dress, crinoline is not included in complect.
– If your chest circumference is more than 72 cm (28 inch) or the length of the armpit to the floor is more than 110 cm (43 inch), the dress cost will be more, you can check the exact cost with our managers.
– Any dress can be ordered without a train